We provide customized allergy testing & vaccines and offer speciliazed expert care
for the diagnosis, management and patient and family education for day-to-day self-management of:
- Asthma and Sports Asthma
- Allergies of the Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat
- Chronic & recurrent sinusitis and ear infections
- Skin allergies, eczema and hives
- Food allergy, latex allergy, drug allergy
- Angioedema and anaphylaxis
- Antibiotic desensitization
- Occupational & environmental allergy & asthma
The new Special Services Center at AASJ is offering 3 occasionally critical specialized allergy procedures on a service basis. They are procedures for which no allergist can cover the costs of just doing them for his/her own referred patients. By offering them as a service to other allergists and the physicians directly treating the physicians who need them in the entire southern third of NJ we hope to generate enough demand to cover the costs of continuing to make these procedures available. They are:
- Patch tests for allergy to structural surgical implants.
- In-office oral desensitization in patients with anaphylactic allergy to needed antibiotics.
- In-office insulin desensitization in insulin-allergic patients with type I diabetes who are capable of using insulin pumps.
We also developed and are trying to commercialize the world's first allergy vaccine for poison ivy that WORKS.
Click any link marked [PDF] below to view it in PDF format. To download the free Adobe PDF reader, click here.